How Did You Become An Equine Expert and Personal Performance Coach?
To answer this question, it’s best that I share with you a defining moment and a resulting “compelling story” that brought me to where I am today – coaching women like you on creating an exceptional online business while also improving their relationship with the people that matter to them most, and above all, with themselves. That defining moment in my life happened in April, 2017.
A few months prior while I was still a jockey, I decided to start my own business, teaching people how to ride horses, essentially by relating to them better. I had been riding horses since I was 13 years old and a professional jockey riding races for close to 20 years. I have competed in over 3,000 Thoroughbred races up and down the East Coast, studied Dressage, reaching the level of Intermediaire I, in addition to Eventing for 4 years. I loved teaching my new students and, for the first time in a long time, I was able to set my own schedule. I loved that feeling of freedom!
The students I worked with, mostly women, were fabulous. I loved watching my students discover the joys of understanding their horses better, how this knowledge complemented their personal lives, and how often it “mysteriously” made them feel more confident, stronger, and so much better about themselves.
I was firing on all cylinders and about to ink a deal on my own racehorse, when I was permanently sidelined.
It was an ordinary Saturday on the racetrack. The trainer wanted me to ride his horse a shorter distance at a faster speed. Sprinting down the track at 40 miles per hour, the horse lost its footing, did a somersault, and threw me farther down the track. I tumbled at 40 miles an hour, then 30, then 20, and finally lost consciousness and slumped to a stop. The horse and I survived. He got up, but my spine and ribs were fractured, and I looked (and felt) like I’d been run over by a bus. This accident proved to be the end of my riding career. I was happy to be alive!
All I could think of was: “How did my life end up like this? How did I end up at 51 years old, with everything going in the right direction, and now forced to give up the thing I loved most? How will I ever find something I love to do as much as riding horses? Where do I begin?!”
After much soul-searching, I decided to help all animals, not just horses. That I was going to help women intuitively relate to animals, even without being able to jump on the horse to demonstrate what I meant, without being able to hide behind a system of communicating I had come to depend on. I needed to learn a whole new way of expressing my natural intuition and teaching so my students would get it.
How could I get the word out about animals being treated as sentient beings when I couldn’t ride anymore? The world of online marketing beckoned: I knew I had to figure out how this whole “online success thing” was going to work for me, no matter what!
I immersed myself in absolutely everything about success and reaching people online: I studied the worlds of marketing, service to others, and positive living. I decided I would teach women about online marketing and how to begin and upgrade their businesses while improving their lives and mindset along the way. Just as before when I was teaching lessons, I have the same intention to teach my students in a way they can use in their lives. And now that includes rocking their business as well – online! Talk about a life transformation!
By helping women honor themselves while making money with their own businesses, I get to watch their happiness, peace of mind, and confidence SOAR! They relate their life lessons to their own business pursuits and relationships – just as they did when I was teaching lessons! I made the commitment to dedicate the rest of my professional life to helping women become stronger, more independent, and adventurous; especially women who want more peace, power, and connection in their lives; to break through their inner blocks, overcome past traumas, have the relationships they want with themselves and their chosen loved ones. Plus, have the confidence and FREEDOM to create the life of their dreams by taking their business lives to the next level. You really CAN have it all!
Since that decision, I’ve worked with many private clients and spoken in front of countless groups. I am living the life of my dreams: teaching women how to earn a better income. I have also created “The Mane Track: A Female Jockey’s Guide To Designing The Life You Love For The Ride Of Your Life,” a series of 5 important inner and outer steps every intuitive business owner needs to apply to get out of her own way and have more peace, happiness, and CASH in her life faster than she ever imagined!
Who Are Your Clients?
I work with people just like you who love animals. I am a more empathic-type, who feels her way through life, yet understands the necessity of having to fight her way through the jungle in order to prevail.
My clients are:
- Women and Entrepreneurs Who Love Animals
- Authors Who Write About Animals
- Artists Who Draw/Reference Animals
- Animal Therapists
- Vegans and Vegetarians
- Spiritual and Holistic Entrepreneurs
- Real Estate Agents Who Sell Properties With Animals In Mind
- Anyone Who Loves Animals And Longs For The Perfect Blending of Interests (Animals and CASH!)
- All Others Interested In My Program. You Don’t Need To Own An Animal To Enjoy The Benefits Of My System!
What Makes You Different From Other Animal Protagonists?
I am the bridge between both your financial and animal worlds. I am not the classic Tony Robbins, in-your-face type of coach; although I am here to Pump! – You! – Up! and move you toward fulfilling your wishes and dreams in the realm of the financial world!
Time management is covered, and you will have me as your cash flow expert, as well as personal consultant. I work on your inner, intuitive principles for confidence and success by looking at your business and your sales results from an organic and spiritual perspective. You get a kick-butt sales and marketing coach, plus someone who knows and loves animals as much as you do. You will get an honest response from me regarding your relationships, your career, and any other area of you life you care to discuss. I am concerned with how you relate to life and the curve balls it can throw at you. You may not like what I have to tell you – but you can be sure I will always tell you the truth about what’s standing in the way of your success and how to get rid of it FAST, so you get results in record time!
What Type Of Personality Do You Work Best With And What Is Expected Of Me?
Your Mane Track workshops, products, and programs were created for people who are absolutely excited and dead serious about skyrocketing their cash flow. This means not beating yourself up saying: Why can’t I do something about this? Why am I helpless to change this? Why is this happening? These programs were created for you to put systems in place within a few months (sometimes weeks!), which will eventually lead you to attracting your ideal clients, seeing their lives (and your own) from a new perspective, knowing there is great hope for your financial world as well. You will see the correlation between the business world and your own, while rocking it and becoming the fantastic, confident, animal-loving entrepreneur you always knew you would be!
Being a successful animal lover myself, I’m known to work best with people who are committed to their own success; who are super-ready to get going and want to know exactly what steps to take, clarify their goals, and rock their lives! Consider what you’ll do with me to be a high-octane crash course on everything you need to know to get your life together so you can move forward into your fabulous future. You will be expected to take serious and consistent action. No excuses anymore, just a very different way of thinking and full support while you achieve these incredibly exciting goals with us at Your Mane Track.
For What Type Of Professionals Are Your Programs NOT Going To Work?
Please know I’m very selective with whom I work, choosing to (gently) turn away people who are not suited for my program. (It would not be fair to them.) Your Mane Track is NOT for those who have no money coming in. People in financial crisis do not trust the recommendations I give and do not do the work (probably because they spend too much time worrying about the next month’s rent or mortgage payment.) If you fall within this category, it’s absolutely OK. We’ve all been in times of financial crisis. Do these 2 things:
- Get some money coming in, and then call me. This will take the edge off and provide peace of mind. Mostly, it will de-clutter your mind enough to focus on your Mane Track assignments and the BIG picture. Once you start seeing the clients come in as a result of our work, you can start reducing the hours you work at your other job and focus on your own practice.
- Stay connected to our face book group, Your Mane Track, where you will find various posts and inspirational tidbits of wisdom to apply to your life, moving it forward.
Doing these things will get you primed for our work together. When you’re ready, call me and we’ll get you started. (I’m in no rush and will be here when you need me.) Other types of personalities I will not work with (without exception) are the whiner or the chronic skeptic, as well as individuals who consistently make excuses for not getting their assignments done or who challenge every aspect of the program. If you are one of these, I gently and respectfully ask that you not call, and hope you understand why. I wouldn’t want you to waste your time or money. Is that fair?
What Exactly Is Your System And What Does It Include?
My system, Your Mane Track, begins with understanding your true value, where your power really comes from, how to manifest what you want (more money, more confidence), creating powerful intentions that get you results as well as to powerfully and absolutely get the word out about your business.
Here’s what my System gets you to do. It uses the acronym of HORSE.
- Honoring – Who are you now? Who do you want to become? What stops you from being that now? What do you think is the first thing you need to do to help yourself? Honoring this moment where you are now in your life. Your previous thoughts have brought you here, for better or for worse, and you will change the present now to create your better future.
- Open – Opening your mind and your heart. Learning to catch yourself being judgmental, against your own self and others. Keeping your opinions in check. Having a Zero Mindset, clearing your mind. Observing with no opinion. Being open to more different and completely surprising results than ever before.
- Release – Leaving extraneous friends and thoughts behind. You have known in your heart that they should have been extracted from your life long ago. Let them go NOW. Learning to be in balance by listening, allowing, and trusting your heart, feelings, and intuition. Releasing your old life and beliefs for the new ones.
- Stay In Your Own Lane – Do not concern yourself with how it is going with others. Do not concern yourself with how it went in your past. See yourself in possession of (doing) your own intention. Stay in your own lane, blinkers on. Leave behind the previous perceptions of yourself and the results you may have gotten. Make new decisions based upon the future, successful you!
- Embody– Trust this new embodiment and envision the new you! See yourself without your previous, troublesome issues. See you happily living an abundant, care-free, stress-free life. See yourself finally giving yourself the life you deserve! Living your goal in the NOW.
Get Results! Celebrate! – Celebrate all the wins, even the small ones. Celebrate! Celebrate the big wins! Celebrate! Celebrate! Celebrate Yourself for being alive, being on this journey, and actively changing your life! Celebrate who you are! You are terrific!
Does This Really Work?
Yes! The results of our work together is an approach to shifting your mindset (most important of all teachings), understanding your life better, applying these principles to your business, attracting your ideal clients (and being okay with not attracting your not ideal ones), and honoring yourself, your family, and our world. (See Testimonials)
What Results Can I Expect?
You can expect to:
- Leave Your Old Life Behind and Create Your New One!
- Gain The Confidence To Confront Your Procrastination And Overcome The Fear Holding You Back
- Create Your Own System Of Marketing Around Your Strengths and Newfound Confidence
- Help Only Who You Want, When You Want, And Not Be At The Mercy Of Everyone Who Asks
- Create New Goals For Your Business Every 90 Days – Pulling Yourself Into Your Future
- Create Greater Exposure And Visibility For Your Business
- Use These Principles To Attract Your Ideal Clients Who Love To Pay You What You Are Worth
How Can I See What It’s Like To Work With You?
Go to my Testimonials page. See which ones resonate with you, either because the person has gotten the results you want, or because that person is in a similar situation as yourself.
How Quickly Can I Expect Results?
That depends on how quickly you can make those inner shifts. Some clients are ready to go in a very short time frame, sometimes even a few weeks, while others have a bit more work to do on themselves first regarding self-awareness and being mindful. It also depends on if you already have the tools needed for your business, or are you starting from scratch?
How Can I Guarantee Myself That I Will Get More Understanding And Clients, In Record Time?
Do all of your homework. Be totally committed to your success. Understand that this is a process, a proven one, that works if you take action and implement all of the steps. My clients who have diligently applied every step of Your Mane Track have successful, thriving businesses in much less time than they would have on their own AND have stuck to their intentions, finally reaching their goals.
Will I Recover The Investment I Put Into This Coaching Program?
Yes. Many clients are excited to report they recovered their investment with only one or two new clients. I want you to ask yourself, “What is the revenue to be made from the lifetime of this one client?” That amount will more than cover your coaching investment. You could feasibly make 10 times what you invested in this program next year.
What you get in my program is a series of major breakthroughs that will move you and your business faster than you would have done on your own. Expect to experience plenty of breakthroughs and epiphanies as well as having the resources and systems to use as your own! That’s what you’re investing in: RESULTS! More Revenue, More Confidence, More Clients!
Janice, Based On Everything I’ve Read And Heard About You, I Know You Are The One! What Are My Options For Getting Started With You?
Congratulations on making the decision for success! I’m happy to work with you to achieve your business goals. The best way to work with me is in my 90-day Your Mane Track Program.
Here are some of the results you can expect:
- Having Big Breakthroughs And Ah-Ha Moments Through Discussion About You and Your Business Struggles
- Relate These Lessons To Getting Your Business On The Right Track
- Forgiving Yourself & Others So You Have More Peace And Compassion
- Create New Standards For Yourself And Your Loved Ones
- Open Channels For Transformation
- Gain Unshakeable Confidence – (Many Of My Clients Tell Me That Is Worth The Investment Alone.)
- Learn How To Use Intuition To Release Your Internal Resistance And Self-Sabotaging Tendencies
OK, I’m Ready To Do This For Myself, But I Have A Few Additional Questions. Can I Email You?
Good, sounds like you’re ready to be pulled into your future! Yes, if you have a few questions, just email me at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to walk you through the different options to see which one will be the very best for you. I can’t wait to see you succeed and am honored to be the one to help you. Let’s get going!
Much Love, Freedom, and Prosperity!